Netflix announces Australian launch date

Forums Filth Fan Forum Netflix announces Australian launch date

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 weeks ago by MN.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      davishenegar3

<h2>Netflix announces Australian launch date</h2> <p class=”author-section byline-plain”>By Australian Associated Press </p> <p class=”byline-section”><span class=”article-timestamp article-timestamp-published”> <span class=”article-timestamp-label”>Published:</span> <time datetime=”2015-03-02T21:49:20+0000″> 21:49 BST, 2 March 2015 </time> </span> | <span class=”article-timestamp article-timestamp-updated”> <span class=”article-timestamp-label”>Updated:</span> <time datetime=”2015-03-02T21:49:21+0000″> 21:49 BST, 2 March 2015 </time> </span> </p> <div id=”articleIconLinksContainer”>

<li class=”share-facebook-long”> <li class=”share-twitter”> <li class=”share-pinterest”> <li class=”share-flipboard”> <li class=”share-fbmessenger”> <li class=”share-email”> e-mail</span> <li data-anchor=”tl” data-twitter-status=” website via @” data-formatted-headline=”Netflix announces Australian launch date” data-hide-email=”true” data-article-id=”2976422″ data-article-channel-follow-button=”” data-is-channel=”false” id=”shareLinkTop” class=”share-icons” data-placement=”top” website

</div> <!– ad: website –> <p><font style=”font-size:1.2em;”>TV and movie fans, get the popcorn ready – Netflix is arriving in Australia in less than three weeks.</font></p><p><font style=”font-size:1.2em;”>The world’s largest streaming film and television service will be available in Australia and New Zealand for the first time on March 24.</font></p><p><font style=”font-size:1.2em;”>”Many Aussies and Kiwis have heard a lot about Netflix over the years,” said Netflix co-founder and chief executive Reed Hastings.</font></p><p><font style=”font-size:1.2em;”>”We’re excited they’ll get to experience our unique blend of Netflix original content, local series and films, and popular movies and TV shows from around the world.”</font></p><p><font style=”font-size:1.2em;”>Netflix’s flagship show House of Cards Season Three will be available in full upon the launch, but it’s a month too late for TV-hungry Australians.</font></p><p><font style=”font-size:1.2em;”>The new season of the political drama, starring Kevin Spacey, was released in full on February 27 in the US.</font></p><p><font style=”font-size:1.2em;”>Netflix recently renegotiated from Foxtel the rights for entertainment casting software the show’s return.</font></p><p><font style=”font-size:1.2em;”>But the delayed release means fans will have to wait almost a month to legally watch the hit show.</font></p><p><font style=”font-size:1.2em;”>And of course, many won’t wait that long.</font></p><p><font style=”font-size:1.2em;”>Australia was the fourth biggest illegal downloader of House of Cards Season Three, with more than 40,000 homes pirating the show in the 48 hours since its US release.</font></p><p><font style=”font-size:1.2em;”>Netflex has also announced it will team up with internet provider iiNet and Microsoft’s gaming console X-Box for the launch.</font></p><p><font style=”font-size:1.2em;”>iiNet customers who sign up with Netflix will be able to stream film and television without adding to home data caps, while gamers who buy a new Xbox One will get three months of prepaid Netflix access.</font></p><p><font style=”font-size:1.2em;”>Curated content from Netflix will be available on smart televisions, gaming consoles, tablets and smartphones.</font></p></div>

<!– ad: website –>

• #19510 Reply
      TE

Have you ever consideeed creating an e-book or guest authoring on other sites?
      I have a blog based on the same subjects you discuss and would really
      like to have you share some stories/information. I know
      my subscribers would value your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free too send me an e mail.

ставки на біатлон website sports betting

• #22757 Reply
      PF

Great article. I’m facing some of these isses as well..
      Bet match live bettinng webpage presidential bets

• #29083 Reply
      DX

I am actually grateful to the owner of this web site who has shared this great piece of
      writing at here.
      производство брусчатки web sitee изготовление брусчатки

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Netflix announces Australian launch date
Your information:

error: Copying content from BillyMasters.com is prohibited